Growler Bar

We have 9 beers on tap! Bring your growler for a fill or we’ll can you a crowler!

See what’s On Tap!

Mix 6

Every month we choose 6 of our favorite beers and put together a fantastic beer mix!


February’s 6 for $60

Domaine Eugene Carrel Philippe Viallet : Rosé
Savoie, France
Beautiful salmon pink in color, this rosé is a blend of Gamay and Mondeuse. Flavors of strawberries, black cherries, white flowers, and stone fruit blend perfectly with a touch of refreshing acidity in the finish. There is a lingering fruity aftertaste, pairing well with a roasted beet salad with goat cheese.


Bacaro : Pinot Grigio
Delle Venezie, Italy
The straw yellow color shimmers a golden yellow in the light. The bouquet offers rich aromas of tropical fruit and citrus with hints of honey-apple. This light-bodied wine has delicate floral notes balanced with good acidity and minerality, a soft palate, and a long finish. Match this wine with peppered jelly-braised clams topped with mint.

Glenbrook : Chardonnay
California, USA
Yellow gold in the glass, this California Chardonnay brings scents of apricot jam, orange marmalade, and fennel to the nose. Initial tastes bring flavors of green apple, and restrained vanilla creaminess that leads to a subtle dry finish. Drink this wine with a turkey Reuben sandwich.

Bodegas Añadas Care “Nativa” : Garnacha
Cariñena, Spain
This luscious red from northeast Spain has a rich maroon color with perfumes of red fruits, coffee beans, and cocoa. The silky mouthfeel brings both ripe red and black fruit notes along with toasted oak and well-structured tannins followed by a light fruit finish. Enjoy this wine with brown sugar smoked salmon.

Valle de la Puerta “Las Lajas” : Malbec
La Rioja, Spain
Medium purple in color with aromas full of dark fruit, hints of violets, and pepper. Flavors of ripened plum and cherry accompany this wine’s characteristically smooth and sweet tannins. This unique and delightful Malbec is well-balanced across the palate with a long and persistent finish. Try with a raclette-topped venison burger.


Brutocao “Uber Zin” : Zinfandel Blend
California, USA
80% Zinfandel with the remaining 20% comprised of Primitivo, Petite Sirah, Barbera, and Carignan. This well-balanced wine has aromas of dried cherries, mocha, and tobacco, followed by flavors of blackberry jam, pepper, and hints of chocolate that linger on the soft finish. Pairs wonderfully with lamb picadillo tacos.